Monday, November 8, 2010

Large Prints





Katie 9/30/10, 5pm, Rexburg, f/4.5, 1/320, canon rebel.
The edits include raising the blacks, fill light, sats, adding pixels to the top and bottom and a skin blur on her face. I chose this picture, because I really liked the way her red hat contrasted with the green background. She is also making a cute face. This pic was taken right around her 6 month mark so it's a good one to print.


Conference Center: 10/23/10 2pm, Temple Square f/5.6, 1/1250, canon rebel. I used an adjustment brush to bring the sky back in, also pumped up the sats and vibrance, used a brush effect, raised blacks, brought down yellows, and used fill light. I took this standing at the reflection pool in SLC. I liked the reflection a lot and the colors. The editing took a while trying to get the colors saturated and bright enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment