Thursday, September 9, 2010

Old Photos

I am a fan of portrait photography. I just love to capture the moments between family and friends. During this class I hope to explore different types of photography with nature and animals, but people will always be my passion. Below are my top 10 recent pictures.

Grampy and baby go exploring-no edits
This picture was taken in my dad's backyard in NH. He has an old apple tree which has a perfect circle through it's center.


The Big Green- cropped and raised exposure.
This is a giant caterpillar my dad caught eating his tomato plants. I like this picture because of how dirty his hands are, it shows he found the worm while working on the garden.



I'll show you around - raised exposure




Miss Emma Noel-no edits



Catch the Rain- Adjusted brightness



The T Family-adjusted brightness



Katers and Jeffers- adjusted contrast and exposure


Jace and Jeffers- Adjusted contrast, saturation and tint



Idaho Boy- adjusted exposure



Best Buds- adjusted exposure and contrast

4 comments:

  1. You have some very fun photos with unique ideas. I'm excited to shoot with you through out the semester.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the caterpillar picture. Great addition with the dirty fingernails as well. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little kid pictures :) They are so fun! And you got some great angles and seem to know how to edit well. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job with composition! You definitely know when and where to point your camera.

    ReplyDelete