Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Edge Effects


Conference Center-brushed on effect f/5.6, 1/125, SLC conference center and reflection pool, 10/23/10, 12:30pm, canon rebel

Church- f/7.1, 1/1000, SLC church on Temple square, 10/23/10, 12:10pm, Canon rebel, burned border


Spray effect- Temple Square- f/7.1, 1/250, 10/23.10, 11:55 pm,SLC Temple Square, Canon Rebel

Can you guess where I went this weekend? Temple square! I used this trip to get some new pictures, which I did successfully. My favorite here is the conference center pic, where you can see the reflection in the reflection pool. I upped the sats and vibrance on that pic which gave it a really painted, artsy, color.

2 comments:

  1. I love your edits! The first one of the Conference Center looks like a painting! So cool. The composition of all the images look so great. Nice work with these and the borders you added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! The Conference Center is my favorite of the three. Like Kimber said, it really does look like a painting! The other effects enhance your photos as well. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete