Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Panoramic

I really had a hard time with the Pano pic. So I am trying again to make sure I have a decent one for my photo book! Here it is:


Temple: f/22, 1/60, 6:30pm, 10/14/10, Rexburg, Canon Rebel
This pano is 4 pictures merged together, but since I have already graded for my other one, I am not going to load the other 4 pics for time's sake.







=


Temple: f/7.1, 1/125, Rexburg, 6:34pm, 10/10/10, Canon Rebel
I took three images standing by the ricks. I merged them in photoshop and then used an adjustment layer to bring some light back to the grass. I did not brighten the Temple up because I liked how there was some natural light highlighting pieces of it.

4 comments:

  1. The sky creates makes this nice and dramatic, but I wish your would have taken the shot from the sidewalk that is in the lower left corner or the image. That way you probably wouldn't have had to fight with so many light posts and crop it so tight to the temple. It feels cramped on the left side, and the lamp post on the right is distracting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love panoramas of the temple. But I wish you would have lightened the image up like your other one. It is so dark and hard to see details. Color would really make the Temple pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you remember to flatten the image before you started editing. I can see cracks and this could be due to that. I like how the sky looks on the right hand side of the photo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well if you ask me, I love it. I really like the sidewalk off to the left. It adds a great line to your photo.

    ReplyDelete