Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Scanography


Hands and Feet


Collage Pics:




=



This is Halloween


Both of these scans were done at 300 ppi with the scanner I have at home. The first scan, I used my daughter Katie and put her on top of the scanner. She is with me all the time , even when I am doing homework, so many of my ideas include her. It was hard trying to hold her still, and you can see she moved her hand during the scan.
The second scan I did because I am so excited for Halloween, I decided to make a Halloween collage with stuff I had around the house. I have a really cool idea for a scan, but I have to wait till I have the supplies.

2 comments:

  1. Fun scanography! Love the one of Katers. So cute and silly! You did a good job on the merge as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such creative ideas! The one of Katers looked like it was in water for a second.. I was so confused as to how you would scan water :) haha. I like that you did a Halloween collage. Great job with your blendings!

    ReplyDelete